Jaime Clapp Photography featured in Alaska Bride & Groom Magazine!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 | |

All I can say is that it is an honor to see one of my favorite weddings I photographed from last summer of Megan & Travis Drake featured in the Alaska Bride & Groom Magazine! It's weird to see my name in such a beautiful magazine and I feel so blessed to have been chosen as one of the top featured stories. The magazine is on newstands at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Fred Meyer & Safeway for 6 months. To see the online feature of this magazine spread go to http://www.alaskabride.com/Local%20Weddings/MeganTravis.html Note: I did not take the front cover picture on the Alaska Bride & Groom magazine, but I wanted to give a shout out to the AMAZING Amber & COR Cosmetics who did the makeup! Beautiful job!



0 comments: